About Me

Foto Saya
IMAGE KUPANG
Lihat profil lengkapku

Selasa, 20 September 2011

Film Rohani

Sabtu kemaren aku dateng di undangan ibadah di dekat daerahku.. N ditampilin film ini sama Pendetanya Kiss-Because I'm a Girl I just can't understand the ways Of all the men and their mistakes You give them all your heart And then they rip it all away You told me how much you loved me And how our love was meant to be And I believed in you I thought that you would set me free (REFRAIN): You should've just told me the truth That I wasn't the girl for you Still, I didn't have a clue So my heart depended on you, whoa (CHORUS): Although I'll say I hate you now Though I'll shout and curse you out I'll always have love for you Because I am a girl Been told a man will leave you cold Get sick of you and bored I know that it's no lie I gave my all, still I just cry Mengharukan.. :undecided: Film ini dihubungkan dengan Pengorbanan YESUS.. YESUS telah mengorbankan diri-Nya, agar kita semua manusia bisa bebas dari 'KEGELAPAN'. Dan itu semua Tuhan lakukan dengan tulus.. Touching banget...

0 komentar:

Twitter

Time Kupang City

IMAGEKUPANG. Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Labels

Follow Us With Facebook

Silakan Follow ya

Pengikut

 

Postingan Populer

Copyright© 2011-2012 IMAGE KUPANG | Template Blogger Designer by : Jacky ' |
Template Name | IMAGE KUPANG : Version 0.1 | Nyonk Ambon